Our ambition is to provide excellent professional development opportunities to support educators as they shape the lives of every child in our region. We value equality and believe in the uniqueness and worth of each individual, and the experience they bring. We look to work positively, capturing what’s good and building upon it, providing holistic support and nurture for both staff and pupils. We know that consistent high quality teaching leads to successful outcomes for children.
We offer five key areas of work:
- Initial Teacher Training – working closely with KMT we offer a number of routes to enter the profession and gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Appropriate Body- Appropriate body services for any Early Career Teacher (ECT) induction
- Early Career Framework – Providing new teachers with the support and guidance they need as they begin their teaching career.
- National Professional Qualifications – Offering full access to the entire suite of new NPQs in locations across Kent.
- Continuing Professional Development – Working in partnership with Leigh Academies Trust to provide a range of professional development opportunities for staff across Kent and Medway